Can not start, switch trip
1. The impeller rotates in the opposite direction;
2. The switch capacity becomes smaller, or the thermal protector setting value is too small to be unreasonable;
3. The startup power supply is too large, and it is recommended to start the voltage reduction for the high power capacity fan;
4. The fan load is too large (especially the centrifugal fan), and the pipe inlet or outlet regulating valve can be adjusted to the minimum;
5. Inadequate contact or in-phase contact causes phase loss, poor performance of control box accessories, or lack of phase contact at the fan.