1. Centrifugal fan allows full-voltage starting or step-down electric, but it should be noted that the current at full-voltage starting is about 5 to 7 times the rated current. The step-down starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the grid capacity is insufficient, A step-down start should be used.
2. When the centrifugal fan is in the test run, you should read the product manual carefully and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; you should carefully check whether the working voltage supplied to the fan power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in phase, and the components of the distributor Whether the capacity meets the requirements.
3. The number of people in the test is not less than two. One person controls the power supply. One person observes the operation of the fan, and immediately detects the abnormal phenomenon. First check whether the rotation direction is correct. After the centrifugal fan starts running, check whether the running current of each phase is balanced. Whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is any abnormality, stop the inspection. After five minutes of operation, check whether the fan is abnormal or not, and confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start up.
4. When testing the two-speed centrifugal fan, start the low speed first and check whether the rotation direction is correct. When starting the high speed, the fan must be restarted before starting to prevent the high speed reverse rotation, causing the switch to trip and the motor to be damaged.
5. When the centrifugal fan reaches the normal speed, the input current of the fan should be measured. The operating current of the centrifugal fan cannot exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check that the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required for the centrifugal fan refers to the large power required for the centrifugal fan and the wind chassis when the air inlet is fully opened under certain working conditions. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, there is a risk of damage to the motor. When testing the fan, it is best to close the valve on the inlet or outlet of the fan. After the operation, the valve is gradually opened to reach the required working condition, and the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.