Unpacking check whether the fan parts are complete, whether there is any damage to the outside of the casing, especially pay attention to whether the head rectifier is deformed by bumps, whether the joints of the parts are tight, whether the blade motor is damaged or not, and whether the impeller rotation is flexible. Repair and adjust. Check the installation base of the fan, it must have sufficient strength and rigidity to ensure that it can withstand the load when the fan is running, and check whether the connection size between the foundation and the fan meets the design requirements.
1. The horizontal installation of the fan is to fix the damper to the fan frame through the connecting bolts, adjust the horizontal height of each damper with the center height adjusting pad, and fix the fan to the joint steel plate welded on the foundation with fixing bolts. If the fan does not need a damper due to earthquake resistance, etc., the screw hole on the fan base can be directly connected with the pre-embedded bolt on the foundation.
2. The basic requirements for the installation of the side wall horizontal installation fan are the same as those for the horizontal installation, except that the installation bracket is made of inclined arm support type, the bracket should have sufficient strength and rigidity, and the fan above 10# should not adopt this installation method. .
3. Suspension installation Firstly connect the damper and the fan with bolts. The damper is installed symmetrically and arranged on both sides of the center of gravity of the fan. The fan is lifted and installed directly on the suspension bracket. The height of the suspension bracket depends on the actual space distance. Customized by the user, fans above 16# generally do not use this type of installation.
4. The vertical installation method of the vertical installation fan is consistent with the horizontal installation, and the strength and rigidity requirements of the wind turbine foundation are more strict.
5. The connection between the fan and the pipe at both ends must use a flexible joint to isolate the vibration and protect the fan.